Comprehensive Nutrient Management Plans
We excel in developing plans that will address all resource concerns of your animal feeding operation. Plans are developed for both permitted and non-regulated farms.
- Original Plan Development
- Annual Updates for (ECL or CWA permits)
- USDA/NRCS EQIP Plan Development
Comprehensive Crop Production Services
A system designed to optimize crop production through the application of IPM practices and intensive crop scouting.
- Crop Technology Planning
- Customized Fertilizer Plan
- Herbicide/Pesticide Recommendations
- PSNT sampling on corn fields
- Stalk Nitrate Testing
- Whole Plant Harvest DM% Testing
- Standard Soil Sampling
- Crop Scouting (Pests and/or Weeds)
- High Quality Geo-Referenced Field Maps
Farm Record Keeping Software & Training
Software that is designed to optimize crop production by tracking all field operations from planting to harvest.
- Crop Varieties and Technologies
- Commercial Fertilizers
- Organic Inputs
- Dry Matter/Moisture
- Harvest Storage Locations
GIS/GPS Mapping & Analysis
We use a unique combination of software tools and GPS hardware to generate the highest quality geo-referenced farm maps.
Experienced in working with and generating VRT prescriptions based on Yield Maps or Sample points.
- Large farmstead wall map
- Spatial Analysis Map (pH, Yield, Soil Fertility)
- Tile Lines
- Field Border Mapping
- GPS Soil / Compaction Testing
- Soil Maps
- Elevation Maps
SPCC Plans (Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasures)
SPCC Plans, based on EPA regulations, are implemented on facilities to prevent or control oil products from contaminating clean water sources. Any facility storing 1,320 gallons – 10,000 gallons and having no tanks over 5,000 gallons, are able to self certify or have a consultant assistance with the plan.
- Control and Countermeasures
- Secondary Containment
- Limit the Flow Distance of a Spill
- Protect Clean Water from Contamination
- Preserve Water Quality
- Safety Plan and Worker Awareness
Precision Planting parts are designed to ensure the most precise stand from field to field, by contributing to consistant seed spacing, better depth control, and better root systems through meter and planter components. These upgrades help to elimate skips, doubles, inconsistent seed placement and weak seed to soil contact. All designed to elevate yields.
Meter Max Stand “Allow us to run any meter for a diagnostic report”
- Seed Sense Monitors
- Keeton Seed Firmers “6 Bushel Advantage”
- Air Force “Depth Control”
- Finger Meters
Storm Water Planning (SWPP)
A storm water plan or SWPP is required when construction activities propose to create soil disturbances of one or more acres. This plan outlines site specific Best Management Practices and procedures that when employed will protect water quality. In addition to the SWPP, permits must be acquired from local regulatory agencies prior to the commencement of work.
- Control Runoff
- Categorize Soil Types
- Minimize Erosion
- Surface Stabilization
- Maintain Water Quality
- Reducing Channel Erosion
Agricultural / Environmental Testing
- Leaf Tissue Analysis
- Water Sampling
- Forage Bunk Density Testing
- Compaction Testing
- Equipment Calibration
- Soil Sampling (Standard, Grid or Zone)
- Livestock Waste Analysis
- In Field Dry Matter Testing
- Corn Stalk Nitrate Testing
- Pre-sidedress Nitrate Testing